**To Apply, send resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Role: Real Estate Administrative Assistant (Licensed REALTOR or willing to get licensed)
**Tuition Reimbursement for licensing class available; some conditions apply**
Job Type: Part-Time – 20-30 Hours a Week, with a potential to switch to full time.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10-4 PM, all year. Must be able to work through summer
Salary: $15/Hour for 20 hours + Commission = Potential to earn $70-$100K a year with commission
Who are we?
We are a rapidly growing top performing real estate group within Keller Williams Realty Infinity in Naperville, in the process of implementing our “Global” business plan.
- We have sold over $85 Million in homes to date and continue to grow at a rate of ~25% Each Year!!
- We are in the Top 1% of REALOTRs in Naperville and TOP 5% of ALL of the MLS (amongst 18,000 REALTORS)
Our mission is to serve our clients high “VALUE ADDED” services, in a consultative approach, helping deliver superior results!
The group is led by Puneet Kapoor. Puneet is a seasoned business professional having spent over 20 years in Corporate America helping large Fortune 50 companies build organizations, develop business strategies & manage risk. Puneet is heavily focused on delivering value in everything we do, including helping team members learn, grow, and develop in their careers, unlocking their full potential!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for LICENSED REALTOR that no longer wants to go out and show and sell homes, instead inside our office in Naperville, assisting our Group’s administrative tasks, and feeding our sales pipeline via Group’s inside sales and marketing activities.
We are looking for a team player who is highly responsible individual we can trust and rely upon and someone who can handle a fast pace work environment. Must have a pleasant demeaner on the phone and be able to communicate well with prospective clients via phone, text or email. Must understand how to leverage social media and be technologically savvy enough to work with several technology platforms! Must be able to draft relevant marketing material and assist with periodic and regular marketing campaigns. Must be able to assist with transactional coordination as well.
- The key responsibilities include, but not limited to the following activities:
- Assist the Group with the real estate transaction coordination, leveraging the Group’s CRM
- Assist the Group with calling, texting or emailing prospective clients
- Assist the Group with periodic and transaction marketing efforts using various available tools
- Assist the Group maintain its key data bases
- Support the group lead organize and manage timelines and deliverables administratively.
- Illinois Real Estate License
- Prior experience interacting with customers would be helpful
- At least one year of real estate experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to consistently improve
- Takes initiative and is pro-active
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Comfort with technology in general, using multiple platforms
- Applicants should possess a dependable car and phone
- REQUIRED: At least 1 year of Real Estate experience
- Associated degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's (Preferred)